made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, February 26, 2011

On a Geek Mode

Geek isn't the right word to express my conditions now, because I'm a full-time geek anyways. Or you can call me "otaku"-in a way it has the same meaning as geek. Geek for me, is not a negative term, but usually it has always been implied as something "bad" or negative, well maybe because of it reflects someone's personality in a way that, as anti-social.

So, this semester, as usual, we have assignments. Ton of assignments actually. You can be mad because of this stuff, but this bunch of works will helps you a lot for you to get an A. If you are not able to score during quiz(s) or mid-term, then you had to strive on this assignment. What assignment?Anything, term paper, research paper, research proposal, documentary, staging, scrapbook...anything, which you can obtain many many marks to cover for your final! Tips: Behave with your lecturer, bribe him/her and always consult them for any works to lift your marks. Don't ASK anything for free because every single thing has its own price!!

Wait wait wait, don't get me wrong. I'm not going to teach you how to "bribe" your lecturer, no, I'm not such kind of girl. The thing is, when you lose hope for not getting enough marks, you should meet and ask any suggestions and advices from your lecturer, because they are the one who marks your paper. Kan?

Now, this semester, I have to make a staging for my American Literature subject. Well, quiet a lot of work to do, very very hectic stuff because prior, we have to make a documentary video. And now, this staging will be on 8th March, and please do not come. I'm not very confident enough to act. I'm NOT a good actor!

Mark Twain's "The Innocents Abroad" is our focus. Well honestly, we gonna have to read of course. For this book, there about 60+ chapters, but if you don't mind to read a book which vocabulary and spelling sound alien to you, then go on. But for our staging, we choose to act from chapter 19. Tak larat doh nak buat banyak chapter..

So, our progress is still zero, nada. Its not something weird because now time past like a ferrari! But, its a relief because I have a very good comrades!! Thank you everyone for your support and commitment!

No comments: