made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pronto Update

Setelah sekian lama tidak menulis blog ni, akhirnya terbuka jugak hati nak update. Why? Because I don't have any ideas what to talk about. But, of course, there are many things to talk and share right? Its just me yang plain lazy nak tulis.

Ok, kalau dah malas nak update blog ni, lagilah malas nak study. Study, apa tu? *yawn*

And the carry marks. Uh, some of the subjects I can make it *InsyaAllah* to get an A, but some of it...umm.,, I don't know. I expect that I can get more for that subject since it is not that "hard", sadly I didn't. Kecewa you know.


So far, I'm still trying to comfort myself as tunang orang. Its a good feeling because I have someone close to share my problems and stuff, but, I'm still learning a lot of things, like how to make a good food (basically,I'm talking about learning how to cook properly, not main campak je), and how to restrain myself from looking at other single guys...haha, like what the heyy! I'm young!!


Ok, masuk bab jiwang sikit.


Ehem, people, I'm not that kind of girl to drool over and cheat on my fiance. Like, no way man. I know, when people look at us, and wonder, why do you choose him as your future husband? And, why this early, because you are still studying at university! Its like freaking WHYY??

Um, well...Its hard to explain, because feeling is an abstract thing. You have to trust yourself to make a decision. It is not something for others to decide for yourself, because you know yourself better. And I choose him because I know he is someone that I can put my trust on, reliable, and he accept me the way I am. I did not go for the looks, or money, eventho I adore and lovee those things. Yes, I like handsome guys, I love money, I'm a materialistic girl. But I know there is a limit in everything. I believe my man suits enough for me, despite of he lacks certain things, but its not the major thing.

Senang cerita, bab jodoh ni nak memilih sangat pun tak boleh, nak terima bulat2 pun jangan. Sebab nanti bila tak puas hati, mula lah nak mengungkit kesalahan dan kelemahan diri pasangan. So, my advice is that, kalau ada benda tak suka kat dia, anything, just tell him/her directly. But, cakap elok2 lah, jangan sampai menyakit kan hati. And if dah terlepas cakap ke, tercakap kasar ke, minta maaf cepat2 sebab mana tau pasangan terasa. But, you have to make a clear cut. Fikir dulu sebelum nak cakap sesuatu. Manalah tau dia tengah takde mood, memang cari nahas lah.

Hehe, that is why, alhamdulillah, my fiance and I never had a big fight since we 1st met. Gaduh merajuk je lah, but tak teruk pun. Nasib baik dia jenis outspoken, kalau dua2 pun jenis pemendam and pendiam susah jugak kan. Hehe :D

Word verification: Terus-terang, sayang tunangku.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe sayang awak jugak.. :p