made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Character for My Sim!!

Hi there!!!

As you can see here, I have created a new character from Devil May Cry game, which is Lady/ Mary.

Lady from DMC3

This is my first attempt to create her looks. I have a problem to find the perfect suits for her, especially her white t-shirt. But then, I just change the colour of one of the blouse from default game The Sims 3 World Adventure.

So here is the 1st look. For the hair, I also have problems to find short-messy hair, but then, I have found the similar one like Lady's at here.

My first attempt to create Lady.

Second attempt. With new hair and jacket from default game The Sims 3 Late Night.
Which one is better? or cuter..?

Well, of course, to find such extravaganza weapon and detail boots is such a pain, and I don't know how to make a custom accessories. So that's why there may be some dissimilarities between the original version of Lady and my sims.


Oh, yes, I'm now relaxing at home enjoying my semester break, so that's why I'm free enough to do anything at home. Heheh :DD

No comments: