made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Sims 3 Updated!!


Hi there!

So here I'm gonna upload my sims which I have created in The Sims 3. I have created sooo many many many many many characters in this game, but what I'm going to show you guys here are only my favourite ones.

The name- Eric Vane. Traits-Adventurous, good kissers, brave, genius, and bookworm.Likes-Black colour and custom music. Favourite food- I don't remember.

And this beautiful lass is his girlfriend aka fiance. Her name is Sara Albright. She's a genius girl but I don't make her to work at science or business profession. Instead, I make her a fashion advisor (now is fashion phenomenon) because I want to get to style another Sims lived in town. Hehe :D So yeah, she works at the local salon.

Share the same traits as Eric, but she's friendly unlike Eric. She loves white colour and loves to hear classic songs. Her favorite food...I still don't remember any.

This is when she was travelling to France. I bought her a vespa :DD

Ok, for this handome guy, I want to make him a serious and silent type which is, a total opposite of Sara, and somewhat like Kyo who is kinda like a devil yet perverted man, and also a serious type like Ayanami in 7 Ghost. Yes, Aya-chan!!!!

Kyo

Ayanami

But, somehow he will turn out to this... -__-"

That is a space rock I'm telling ya!!

Oh tidakkss!

So now, both Sara and Eric are engaged. I still didn't make them to marry because of... I think its too early for them to become parents. Well, I will make them marry someday. :D

No comments: