made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, August 12, 2011

Red hair sim, Bridgette.

Hi there again.

So,I just made this beauty, Bridgette Marly, my new red hair sim girl. She has a beautiful greenish eyes, like a witch. Well, I find that red hair girl has attracted me so much since I watched Harry Potter movies(which I cycled through all the 7 movies). The red haired-Weasleys inspired me so much, and...wallaa! Here she is!!

Bridgette is 25 years old, a very hardworking and ambitious girl. She is very friendly towards others, especially her neighbours, however, she sometimes can be pretty scary due to the fact that she is a workaholic lady and nobody can't stop what she wanted when she get serious.

Someday, she wants to be a CEO member of Twinbrook company. Her serious and matured personalities always taken wrongly by her house mates as being too arrogant and likes to nag. No wonder, she does not have many friends to begin with.

Well, if you guys wonder such beauty have a boyfriend or not, her answer is that, "That question is beyond my imagination as I don't want to waste my time with something boring and dumb." There you go!

No comments: