made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Randomness


Ok, I know I know, this is wayy tooo much. I did not update my blog for such a longgg period, and then, PUFFF!! Updated post? Uh..what did you update, a random post? Again, I mean... jeez... This is totally absurd.

So, today's post is nothing important, but, cheesy as heck.

Leif Stacey, I'm sorry to say this, but I'm in love with your dreamy eyes!!!
To my abang, I'm not cheating on you, but truthfully, I know that you know thatI have many boyfriends. Haha :D


Oh my...*nose bleed*

Why did he do to make me sooo crazy about him? Well, hm..I dunno, maybe he reminds me a bit of Dante in DMC, and a bit of rich and good guy with his wavy-golden hair, and.. ah. Yes, he is Ken. Barbie's boyfriend! hehe :D


No comments: