made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Woot! Latest Craze!!


Ok, here I want to make a clear cut.

I never listen to any Jay-Z songs. And I never give a damn when he married secretly with Beyonce-bootylicious. But, seriously guys, this video music is totally awesome! I mean, I don't listen this kind of music but, when I watch this video, I am suddenly loving it. Its title is "On to the next One"


WHY
is that so?

Ok, hm... because it plays with a simple colour tone. The theme is Blite colours, which signifies, indefinite in expressing something, unlike Black or White colour which signifies an absolute. And I loveeee the jokers@ clown guys. The one who look s like a "clown"drummers, the Batman jokers, the man(?) with a lipstick in a hoodie, and.. and!! The samurai girl (I think) or if not... a cross-dresser maybe. Cool gila babs.

Maybe I'm just acting like a childish fangirl. Ok, no, I'm not, because I never listen to Jay-Z's music before. I encounter this video when I was in Fafa's car for video shooting, and the CD was playing this song, so... yes. That is how I take notice about it.

Sometimes, changing direction is fun. :D

No comments: