made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Arts is NOTTT a Garbage, IDIOTS!

Suddenly,
After I watch Yasuko to Kenji drama series,
I started to think.

" How bout if I become a manga artist?"

Tho in Malaysia it is not something big... yet, especially among the ladies, but there are some various kinds of magazines and companies published the local manga and Japanese manga, such as, Comics House, Kreko, and Gempak Starz. Manga is very different in what we can see from normal cartoonists. I don't really prefer to be a typical cartoonist, but I want to be a manga artist.

For me, manga is much more entertaining and the arts of drawing manga requires you to be skillful in drawing and scripting. How much woman exists in this field? Not much for the Malay woman...but if in Japan, the scenario is totally different.

Manga is part of Japanese culture. They appreciate arts and their cultures, unlike in Malaysia. Malaysia is freaking wayyyy behind when it comes to art and reading*obviously* culture. Yes, its a shame to hear but what to do? Everything comes from the efforts of the individuals to change, yes? So, never mind lah. Just a bit about my craziness during my school's life. I am in LOVEEE with manga, especially Sailormoon, Dragon Ball, Dragon Quest and Dr. Slump.

Kak Naoko, ailebiu! Thanks for making my teen age's life a very happy and colourful life!!

But what I love most is Sailormoon's Shoujo manga created by Kak Naoko Takeuchi! Woot Woot!!! Jelitawan gitu! And plus, she is a woman manga artist! See, betapa jauh ketinggalan nya Malaysia dalam bidang lukisan. Balik2 bidang emphasize bidang Sains ngan Teknologi, which... I don't know, there's no balance in human's life. People are getting like a robot and a materialistic whore when their life is only about scientific discoveries and technological advancement.

Woahh!! Paling suka gambar ni- Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mercury ngn boipren2 mereka.

I remember once my tuition Physic's teacher said something about History subjects, which I will never ever forget about it. Ayat dia lebih kurang macam ni, tapi point nya tetap sama, "Orang yang belajar/kaji pasal sejarah ni(historians) buang masa saja. History is a garbage where nothing much you can do about it." Briefly, what I'm trying to say here is that, bila manusia tu dah total ignore about history, arts, and culture and they put more focus towards scientific study, there's no way for them to escape and learn from the past(history) because they will keep repeating doing it.

And that's what I can see from today's phenomena where many many people lack of the abilities to draw manga..eh silap ... they lack the abilities to make a wise decision, judgment and cannot think properly. Kiranya, they cannot make sense about something, just being plain stupid and act like a robot. Hamik, worship la sangat ngan teknologi ngn saintifik discoveries kau tuh!

Fuh, pe cer lari topic ni? Ok, that's just my 2 cents bout it. Well, instead of becoming a cellist, I would like to be a manga artist! Yoo hoo hoo!!

p/s: I don't give a damn if you are a doctor, engineer, lawyer, or whatever professions you are in now, but as long as some of these bunch of people cannot rationally balance their life by still saying arts is a garbage, and only meant for losers, they should kill themselves and dig their own grave. They are the TRUE sampah masyarakat!Huh!

No comments: