made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tumblr is quite cool, aye?


A verra bright day,aye?

So, I'm really into Tumblr nowdays. I kind of lazy to update my blog because I'm very lazy now. But, I have another blog, which is Tumblr, where things are much simpler and...lazier. Yes, everything does not necessarily to be written in words. People like me don't make a good writers.(Though I hope I can be, and will be...should be...um. No I must be, dammit!)

Because of my lack of "creativity" in writing, I choose to express my scrambling and complexity of thoughts into...pictures!! Especially graphics and quotes from the movies, dramas, animes and mangas which I love to see. So that's make Tumblr the biggest hit in my life now, so I can be lazy all the time!

Here's the link of my Tumblr. Nothing fancy. Oh, the contents, I remind you, it will always be 18sx..or perhaps, I can make it PG 13 sometimes. Beware, you have been warned.


*Yippie*

No, I will not leave my blog. I love my blogspot. I will update whenever I want to...and if I needed to.

Thanks for dropping by my Tumblr :)

No comments: