made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Sims 3 Generations


So I have created another sim for my Generations. His name is Garth Horace. He's a kind of guy where everyone would like to have a date with and bring home to show it to your mama and papa. And, I just created him because I want to have a male sim with pale blonde hair.
And lookie lookie!!! :D This is his girlfriend.Her name is Astrid Berges-Frisbey.You familiar with the name? Right! She's the actress from the latest movie Pirates of the Caribbean, where she's playing as a mermaid! Well...what do you guys think? I made her as an inspiration!!
Its hard to make them look similar, but I tried my best. I love both of them, whether in the game, and the real one!! And here they are, happily together, on a date, pillow fighting and the first kiss!

Garth is on a date with Astrid. He's very sweet and nice to her.

Beware!!! I will make your teeth spluttered out from your mouth!!


...take THISSS!!!
Look at his face!! He's totally head over heels in love with this girl!!

...and the first kiss ever, for both of them!!
.

No comments: