made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Brand New Sim

Dear my hiatus blog,

I know I have left you alone without any updated post lately, pardon me. But I do check you every time I'm online. Its just, your owner is just plain lazy for blog updating. So many pending ideas in my mind, but can't help it when laziness kept possessing me.

So as I promise before (I mean, since months ago), I would like to show my new sims :) Let me introduce Zafina and Sergei Dragunov!! Basically, these characters are based on Tekken 6 characters, Zafina and Sergei.

Sergei Dragunov is a Russian commander. His cold and silent attitude are his notable personalities. Some said that he also loves to sing though he rarely speaks(no, he is not mute). Well of course, he's good at martial art, known as Samba. Its a Russian martial art. Since I love Russian guy, and he looks sooo damn good, I made him in the Sims 3 game :D



Zafina is a middle-eastern astrologist. Some said her nationality is Indian because of her training in martial art of Kalaripayattu- an ancient martial art from the Indian state of Kerala. However, I will assume that this girl is middle-eastern because of her name which based on Arabic language means "victorious".

So, why her, and not any other hotties in Tekken 6? Well, firstly is because I love her character. Secondly is because her fighting style looks pretty good and, she has some similarities with Sergei, which both of them are cold in personality, but Zafina is somehow "warmer" than him. And I don't want Sergei to be paired with someone childish and any spoiled and dumb high school girls/good for nothing.

Because of their match personality, in regards of their different backgrounds and nationality, I think that there's a connection between these two ohsem characters. Both of them may be cold with strangers, but with Zafina attitudes, she can be a good couple to Sergei. I want her with Sergei!!

They make a good couple, isn't it? :D

p/s: Ignore the ugly photos as I'm pretty bad in editing. Not to mention that I didn't have any skills of Photoshop-ing or whatsoever you named it.

No comments: